You have the best hardware. You have the best software. How will you ensure that your solution is still the best three years in the future? Enterprise technologies are a vital part of any modernization plan; however, a dedicated support system is equally important. As businesses strive to grow their automation plans, traditional tech support services may not always provide the level of assistance modern distributors need. While every IT support service may vary, most plans cover:
- Remote troubleshooting
- 24/7 phone assistance
- Device repairs and replacements
Although this is a great start to supporting your IT teams, modernized automation will require deeper involvement to preserve future scalability and adaptability. Consequently, a managed service plan may be more suitable for a growing business.
7 Reasons You Should Pick a Managed Service Team
Unlike traditional tech support, teams like IntegraServ’s Managed Services partner with your IT resources to optimize hardware and networks. By leveraging proactive monitoring, a comprehensive managed service team can:
- Connect you with leading tech manufacturers – Integrate versatile technologies designed to overcome automation challenges. For example, Zebra’s newest rugged tablets are built to accommodate 5G and WiFi 6 connectivity, amplifying communication channels within the four walls.
- Track needed maintenance and updates – Prevent future downtime before it happens with new security patches, OS updates, and maintenance schedules. An intuitive user portal should be able to notify you of any new changes at-a-glance, so your devices can stay up to date.
- Customize scalable plans – Android’s open ecosystem empowers teams to develop and seamlessly add new software and functionalities without extensive coding. The future-proof operating system further facilitates scalability by providing a familiar touchscreen experience for employees previously using Android’s consumer-grade devices.
- Configure networks to prevent dropped sessions – Next-evolution systems like RFID will require a careful assessment of your space’s challenge to avoid interference and dead zones. A preliminary network assessment highlights possible blind spots, thus augmenting operational visibility.
- Simplify repairs – Minimize downtime with managed repair services that keep devices where they belong: in your team’s hands. A comprehensive managed service team can also give you clear visibility into the repair process, alerting IT teams of root causes that may still be hiding in the rest of your operations.
- Monitor spare pools for faster replacements – Pre-configured spare devices on reserve protect workflows from prolonged downtime. Your managed service team should also track and service spare devices to keep them ready for action in the event of a breakdown.
- Enhance data protection – Ongoing data security and management help you spot vulnerable access points, preventing data breaches and leaks.
Download our brochure to see how managed services can empower your operations.
When working alongside an experienced team, businesses can expand their solution’s longevity and keep devices performing flawlessly around the clock. Reach out to our teams to learn how you can tailor a managed service plan that grows alongside your business for unbroken productivity.